- Map technical requirements for Sense and Avoid systems on the basis of our platform, the missions we intend to fly, and the regulatory frameworks for Beyond-Visual-Line-Of-Sight (BVLOS) flights in the geographies we intend to operate in.
- Define the ideal system, a combination of sensors, communication systems and software.
- Identify various of the shelf S&A systems available, and their pros and cons for integration in our platform.
- Collaborate with our technology partners to design and build test setups for various S&A solutions.
- Currently studying at a technical university. E.g. robotics, aerospace engineering (controls & simulation), etc.
- Ready to start in November or December
- Available for at least 3 months, preferably 6
- Internship can be both a practical internship, as well as a thesis assignment.
What we offer
- A remuneration of 350 euro per month
- Travel cost compensation
- Great lunches every day
- A super nice working atmosphere
- An office with table tennis, bar, sauna and disco toilet
Apply & join the team! We are excited to hear from you :)
Internship position. Starting date: As soon as possible
EU citizenship is required for this post. Avy does not offer relocation support.
Deadline for applications: January 11th 2018 11.59 pm