Avy is an Amsterdam based startup which develops self-flying aircraft for a more sustainable future. Our ambitious mission is to become a leading and innovative drone company that focuses on humanitarian, social and environmental applications.
Currently, Avy is developing and using autonomous aircraft that fly with zero emissions for wildlife conservation in Africa, forest protection, the fire brigade, and search & rescue missions. Avy is fostered by the ESA and backed on the technical front by the ESA and the TU Delft. Avy’s team is young, driven, enthusiastic and ambitious. We host a very open and honest culture where trust and connection are at the base of working together.Role description
Avy is looking for an office manager.
You are the master of organising. You are the spider in the Avy web and you know what is needed.
You support the team with amongst others legal, procurement, HR and finance.
You manage the office and you organise events. You know how to improvise and you are flexible.
Your ideas and initiatives will be appreciated: if you see room for improvement or discover an area of interest within the company, you are welcome to become involved with it. You are also invited to engage with management about how to best run our start-up. This job is perfect to gain experience in different areas of interest.
Examples of what you would be doing:
• Organising our Team Retreat;
• Assisting with HR: drafting vacancies, selecting potential candidates and invite them for interviews;
• Keeping the financial administration up to date, assisting with procurement;
• .....and many other things!
Without you, Avy is nothing!
• Organisational skills
• Office support skills
• Knowledge of event management
• Affinity with finance & administration
• 4 days of 6 hours a week (preferably Monday till Thursday) - 24 hours a week in total.
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Preferably a drivers license
• You are positive, optimistic and solution-oriented
• You are structured and focused
• You have great social skills
• You know how to make the team thrive
What we offer
• A work culture based on freedom and trust. A flexible work environment, hours are negotiable.
• A job with a very high positive impact on the future.
• Working in a company with a long-term vision and high ambitions.
• The opportunity to develop yourself in your preferred areas of professional and personal interest.
• The excitement and rapid growth of a tech startup from within.
• A variety of challenging and innovative projects in the technical and business domain.
• Becoming part of a diverse and professional team of colleagues and friends.
• An environment where you learn a lot about different subject.
• A salary of 2500 EUR based on fulltime employment.
Starting date as soon as possible.
Apply & join the team! We are excited to hear from you :)